Ian Bryce (born in 1956) is an English film producer. Starting as a production assistant on Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi he is now an award-winning film producer.
Bryce has won & been nominated for many awards, including multiple Golden Globes, Academy Awards and BAFTA nominations for his work as a producer. For Steven Spielberg's World War II drama Saving Private Ryan, he won a Golden Globe Award and nominations from the "Academy Awards" and BAFTA. The film was one of the top-grossing films of 1998. Almost Famous, another Bryce production, received a BAFTA Best Film award in 2000. One of the biggest movie franchises in recent years, the Transformers trilogy, are all Ian Bryce productions.
Bryce now lives in L.A. with his wife, Taylor and their two kids Alex and Mackenzy.
- List of accolades received by Almost Famous
- 1998 in film
- ↑ "Saving Private Ryan Golden Globe Awards & Nominations". Official Website of the Annual Golden Globes(The Hollywood Foreign Press Association). http://www.goldenglobes.org/browse/film/24893. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- ↑ "Nominees & Winners for the 71st Academy Awards". The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences. http://www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/oscarlegacy/1990-1999/71nominees.html. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- ↑ "Produced by(2009)". Producers Guild of America. http://www.producedbyconference.com/2009/ian_bryce.html. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Ian Bryce BAFTA Nominations". British Academy of Film and Television Arts. http://www.bafta.org/search.html?q=Ian%20Bryce&w=true. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- ↑ "Lorenzo Di Bonaventura & Ian Bryce Interview - TRANSFORMERS". Collider.Com. 2007-06-18. http://www.collider.com/entertainment/article.asp/aid/4658/cid/13/tcid/1. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Ian Bryce.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Beverly Hillbillies Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.